This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Hemajit Kalita
Isostats Energy https://hasjob.co/isostatsenergy.com/sre9m , Bangalore · isostatsenergy.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
Who we are:
We ,the founders at ISOStats Energy ,aspire to combine our quantitative and programming skills to make a mark in the analytical field.With a combined work experience of 20+ years in the field of commodity trading and hedging we are looking for motivated individuals who can join our venture to contribute to our ideas and take them to fruition .Instead of being a small cog in a bigger wheel ,are you ready to be the wheel that drives an organization and grow with us?
• Strong Analytical Skills with 1-3 years of software product development experience.
• Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB and Influx databases
• Well versed in Object Oriented Design (OOD), programming and design patterns.
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
• Strong Version control skills.
• Extensive experience in the full life cycle of the software design process including requirement analysis, design, prototyping, coding, documentation, implementation, and maintenance
• Experience in creating easy to use web applications
• Experience building data intensive applications. • Knowledge in AWS services Personal Skills:
• Self-motivated, independent, proactive, detail oriented and responsible team-player
• Passion for innovation and for new and emerging technologies
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and apply new technologies
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.Keeps manager/supervisor informed of progress and activities
• Good at meeting deadlines.
Has theoretical and practical knowledge typical of at least Bachelor in Programming and/or a combination of education and experience.
Job Location: Flexible with WFH available.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer