This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Frontend Engineers [AngularJS]
Posted by Amit Raj Tyagi (@amitrtyagi)
We’re looking for a full-stack Web developer who is excited about creating fantastic graphics to enhance our UI capabilities in the emerging markets. Key elements of this role are to develop applications/utilities, widgets, graphic design and database administration help build out our platforms and keep moving forward as we continue to climb new heights.
• Incorporate technical considerations and inputs into design plans, such as budgeting, tools, performance requirements, legal issues including accessibility and privacy.
• Create new applications, adapt and transform existing applications
• Develop “proof of concepts”, Design, code, create prototypes and test technical solutions.
• Develop, debug and troubleshoot applications, validate platform and browser compatibility with other devices and operating systems in mobile and web environments to meet industry standards.
• Design, develop and manage SQL databases and reporting tools.
• A highly creative mind to communicate your ideas through graphics and images.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting
• Identify, analyze and evaluate design challenges and provide the best solutions.
What you need to get here:
• 3+ years of experience coding with HTML5, CSS3, Java
• Proficient with one or more lightweight frameworks like Angular JS, Ember JS, Backbone JS
• Experience with mid-tier, back and server-side development is desirable
• Experience working with databases: SQL, MySQL, Oracle.
• Agile/Scrum development experience is required
• Strong sense for design and excellent understanding of usability for web and mobile
• Experience working for a B2C business as well as enterprises
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer