- Design, develop and implement the android app in Kotlin
- Collaborate with other developers and non-technical teams
- Attend daily standup meetings
- Perform maintenance on existing web applications
- Provide innovative solutions
- Performance optimization
Required Technical Skills
- 2-5 years of experience in the development and maintenance of consumer-facing high traffic android applications with a desire to work in growing fast-paced startups.
- Worked on applications from scratch. Well versed with building apps for various screen density and sizes.
- Up to date on upcoming trends in android and its ecosystem with respect to design, architecture etc.
- Experience in optimizing all important parameters like network utilization, application size and battery.
- Experience with kotlin, coroutines, dagger, retrofit, rx-android and android architecture components etc.
- Understanding of MVVM or MVP architecture to maintain separation of concerns.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design concepts and algorithms.
- Experience with version control like SVN/Git
Join us to work on a software platform of national importance and contribute to Solving4Bharat.
We are the technology team behind https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irctc.fot
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer