- Design, develop and implement RESTful web services
- Collaborate with other developers and non-technical teams
- Attend daily standup meetings
- Perform maintenance on existing web applications
- Provide innovative solutions
- Performance optimization
Required Technical Skills
- 2-5 years of experience in the development and maintenance of Java, J2EE applications.
- Strong in core java. Should have an excellent understanding of some of the core design patterns used in java / j2ee applications.
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Hands-on experience in core java and industry-standard framework like hibernate/spring
- Should have knowledge of system design, architecture.
- Hands-on experience with data persistence, transaction management
- Good knowledge of SQL with RDBMS is a must.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design concepts and algorithms.
- Experience with version control like SVN/Git
Join us to work on a software platform of national importance and contribute to Solving4Bharat.
We are the technology team behind https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irctc.fot
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer