Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager
Posted by poulomi chandra (@poulomichandra)
Invimatic Solutions is looking for a highly motivated sales professional from software service Industry .He/she will work as a Sales Manager/Head of the Sales department to work on sales strategy for global markets, work on business development with direct customers in USA/UK. This is a result-oriented role for expansion and growth of Company.
Position:- Business Development Manager/Sales Manager/ Sales Head.
Location- Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Experience-Min 5 Yrs- Max 15 yrs
Salary :- No bar for the right candidate.
Industry : Exp in Sales in Software Service industry(Only)
- BE/B.Techand MBA (Marketing) full time is a must.
- Min5+ years of experience as Business Development or in Sales in software service industry
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership.
- Extensive experience in solution/ technology selling in a fast paced and competitive market .
- Proven track record in business development in Software Service Industry .
- Good selling attitude, target oriented & ability to work independently.
- Self-starter and self-motivated individual
- You possess a strong desire to be successful
- Managing end-to-end sales process to meet revenue targets
- Should be well versed with latest software development technologies.
- Candidate should have excellent sales experience of minimum 5+ years in Software Services
- Good network and Social Media connections such as on LinkedIn.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills, Email etiquettes and Telephone etiquettes
- Candidatehaving experience of managing sales team will be an added advantage.
- Good Team Player and Team management skills.
- Developing the strategyin line with the Company’s goal and objective that will drive sales.
- Develop and own the top of the sales funnel growth strategy that generates high quality sales leads throughAccount Based Marketing and inside sale.
- Explore and identify potential segments in International target market, build a sales plan and deliver results.
- Manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including Lead generation, estimation, proposal, follow-up and closing.
- Prospecting and identifying leads, leveraging personal networks and working with Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Becoming a subject matter expert, able to expand your network by representing client in your target industry sectors.
- Develop and sustain effective new business relationships with clients in order to leverage and setup effective account management.
- Mentor and manage a team and turn them into productive salespeople that generate high volume of new leads in a rapid manner and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Manage a database of leads in CRM, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining them until they are established in the sales pipeline
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer