EnCloudEn is a bleeding edge technology company disrupting IT environments in organizations. We deliver the SMARTEST hybrid cloud IT environments on the planet. While making sure IT is more robust, efficient and agile, the EnCloudEn solution automates the heck out of the infrastructure. The idea is to reduce the need for human intervention in IT management to a bare minimum. In-built Live monitoring and automated orchestration takes us to the era of self-healing IT ensuring no downtime and better performance with minimal support.
Our customers (leaders in Pharma, Banking, Education, IT etc sectors) also double up as our evangelists. We are supported by key executives in leading tech companies as angel investors/advisors.
At EnCloudEn, you will work with our devops team to efficiently design, deploy and operate our hyper converged cloud at client data centres. Further you will work closely with all other teams to streamline deployments & facilitate quick issue resolutions. Your job will also include troubleshooting and resolving issues in our development, test and production environments. In addition, you will build and maintain tools for seamless deployment, monitoring and operations.
If this is what you like to do
- Design and deploy cloud architecture as per the various client scenarios.
- Involve yourself in the entire product development lifecycle, from requirement gathering to the final delivery & support.
- Be the technical consultant for various needs of the customers.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to the customers during deployment projects.
- Work with the Enclouden back-end teams to resolve issues and improve our processes.
- Integrate and implement supporting technologies like monitoring and orchestration tools.
If this is what you know
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Solid Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of server hardware, in terms of deploying, configuring and maintain servers. This includes configuring IPMI/DRAC/ILO, Bios, Raid, regular server health checks, etc.
- Plan and deploy OpenStack computing clouds for our customers.
- Good understanding of network gear and ability to configure switches and routers from different manufacturers.
- Extensive scripting and programming experience (e.g., Shell, Python).
- Extra Edge:
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms (KVM/XEN/LXC/VMWare) and understanding of the pros and cons of different types of virtualization
- Working experience with OpenStack and/or CloudStack, VMWare vDirector or other cloud management frameworks (deployment, configuration, operations).
- Experience on working with manual testing or automated testing tools like selenium-python.
- Knowledge of open-source storage solutions and distributed file systems
- Working experience with configuration management frameworks (e.g., Puppet, Chef).
- Experience with orchestration frameworks for cluster management (SaltStack, mCollective).
- Experience working with Linux HA stack: Pacemaker, Corosync, HAproxy, Keepalived.
- Good understanding of networking technologies, protocols and tools to implement the same.