This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Are you ambitious enough to create imaginative user web experiences??
Do you think you can bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and making websites look good from the inside out!!??
If you feel you are a “punctilious” person with an interest in working on the latest technologies, feel free to apply here!
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Front-end Developer to join our team. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with within a web application, translating the UI/UX design wireframes to
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Product Designers, and Product Managers to get the complete requirements and designs
- Develop new user-facing features
- Analyze requirements for the technical feasibility and participate in designing the solution
- Identify reusable components and build/update component library avoiding duplicate code
- Translate designs and wireframes to produce quality code adhering to performance, readability, reusability of the best practices
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth responsive UIs for the web
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance
- Participate in Scrum team activities
- 3+ Years of Overall Work Experience
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Strong proficiency in ReactJS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, JS
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Hands-on experience in code versioning tools e.g. Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of session management, client-side storage.
Perks at Intugine
- A young team of intellectually curious colleagues
- Open environment with a flat hierarchy
- Ownership, Accountability and Recognition of your work
- Open to new ideas, initiatives and feedbacks
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts.
Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL Company like Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises ambitious, reliable and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems.
If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer