This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We're looking for a passionate, innovative and influential Content Writer who will develop world-class advertising and content across several platforms, continuing to tell our brand story and engage with customers to drive the business.
The right candidate will be able to develop powerful content and communicate the right information at the right time that inspires, influences and grows our iconic brand in the communities we serve and beyond. The right candidate will also be required to demonstrate the ability to own and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Core areas of responsibility will include overall brand creativity, which includes everything from content, case studies, design, directing layout, white papers, newsletters, blogs, infographics, etc.that meets organizational standards
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services by coordinating with different internal teams and turn complex information into easy to consume content for our external stakeholders.
- Deep dive into different target audiences and develop personalized user-friendly content that addresses their needs.
- Actively collaborate with the design team to ensure the timely completion of every project.
- Ensure a consistent and cohesive voice across different channels.
- Supporting the development of the company’s social media strategy and expanding our social media presence
- Reviewing, organizing, and editing written content/materials to improve clarity by providing quality checks and proofreading
- You’ll be responsible for building relationships and conduits to information across product management, internal research, operations and sales teams.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in journalism, English, communications, engineering or management.
- An exceptional storyteller who can simplify techspeak and jargon into user-friendly content.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and keep up with deadlines.
- At least 1-2 years of experience writing technical content is a must.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent eye for detail
Perks at Intugine
- Young team of intellectually curious colleagues
- Open environment with a flat hierarchy
- Ownership, Accountability and Recognition of your work
- Open to new ideas, initiatives and feedbacks
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts.
Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with 100+ Enterprises including Ultratech Cement, Philips, and Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises ambitious, reliable and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems.
If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer