At Intugine, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced Product Associate who is passionate about B2B Enterprise-grade Products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to help design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them.
- Know customer needs through research and market data
- Work with development, operations, and management teams to ensure the development and delivery of products within the allotted timeline and budget.
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Develop functional requirements based on business needs.
- Develop Business & Marketing plans for assigned product/ portfolio
- Provide outstanding client analysis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Achieving portfolio sales & profit objectives.
- Conceptualization, Designing of Marketing Inputs & Communications.
- Creating, implementing & Monitoring Product campaigns.
- Attending technical queries of Customers / Field Force on brands/portfolios.
- Conducting Strategy / Briefing meetings of the Field Sales Team.
- Conducting Consultant/Technician Meetings & giving Technical Presentations
- Training of Field Force.
- Fieldwork for assessing strategy effectiveness & implementation, competitor monitoring.
What you'll need:
- Relevant 1-2 years of experience
- Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new
- You are a self-starter, you love to understand systems inside out, and make it your mission to deliver quality products
- You are a user and data-focused problem solver
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to help drive decisions and suggest in improving products
Perks at Intugine
- A young team of intellectually curious colleagues
- Open environment with a flat hierarchy
- Ownership, Accountability and Recognition of your work
- Open to new ideas, initiatives and feedbacks
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts.
Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with 100+ Enterprises including Ultratech Cement, Philips, and Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises ambitious, reliable and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems.
If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer