At Intugine, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about B2B Enterprise-grade Products. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly-skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Work closely with senior management to execute on the product strategy and prioritized product roadmap for targeted business segments
- Own and execute collection, description, analysis, synthesis and prioritization of new product functionality, providing recommended action to management.
- Work closely with the engineering team and others in the Product team to help scope, plan, and execute on planned product commitments, new product capabilities and services
- Leverage data insights merged with qualitative user feedback to prioritise the right set of problems and build user-centric product features to test your hypothesis.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to review and get back feedback on requirements, designs and finished features
- Demonstrate product features, business challenges and solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements and usability documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Managing prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support
- Deliver the operating plan: the achievement of growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
What you'll need:
- Relevant 2-4 years of experience working as a Product Manager. Candidates with experience in SaaS solution implementation would be strongly considered
- Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new
- You are a self-starter, you love to understand systems inside out, and make it your mission to deliver quality products
- You are a user and data-focused problem solver
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Understand the importance of listening to customers, understanding what they are trying to do, and translating that into product capabilities
- Proven track record of delivering product capabilities from concept through iterative cycles of requirements, design, and implementation to successful release to end-users
Perks at Intugine
- Young team of intellectually curious colleagues
- Open environment with a flat hierarchy
- Ownership, Accountability and Recognition of your work
- Open to new ideas, initiatives and feedbacks
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts.
Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL Company like Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises ambitious, reliable and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems. If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer