This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Who are we?
Intercax Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is located in Pune (India) and is a subsidiary of Intercax LLC based in Atlanta, USA. Intercax is a pioneer and global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Our flagship product Syndeia integrates models in multiple engineering disciplines—systems, mechanical, electrical, software, manufacturing, and operations—to build an open and smart digital thread. Our products are used by customers in various industrial sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, energy, IoT and healthcare. We are a fast-moving, high-performing, close-knit, and geographically-distributed team of software developers and application engineers.
This is a fully remote position open to candidates anywhere in India. Candidates must be self-driven, disciplined, professional, and be able to manage their time and tasks. Daily interaction with other team members in India and US will be via voice and video conferencing.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a Frontend UX/UI Developer for our flagship enterprise application, Syndeia. You will be working together with a team of highly-qualified software architects and engineers at Intercax. Specifically, your role will include the following:
- Design user experience flows, wireframes, and UI prototypes based on user stories and customer feedback
- Contribute to frontend architecture and backend API needs
- Develop production quality web-dashboards based on initial prototyping and team feedback
- Plan, develop, and execute frontend UI tests
- Consume REST APIs and develop interactive mashups integrating multiple visualizations, such as tables, charts, trees, and graphs (nodes/edges). This includes both static and dynamic visualizations, including live streams
- Work with customers via our help desk to resolve technical issues
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience Design, Information Systems, or related streams from a reputed university.
- 4+ yrs. of experience with JS visualization libraries such as D3, Cytoscape, and Plotly
- 4+ yrs. of experience with ReactJS, Webpack, Material-UI, Redux
- 4+ yrs. of experience with any JS/TS unit testing frameworks, such as Jest, Mocha, and Jasmine
- 3+ yrs. of experience building production-ready web-frontends for products and services
- 3+ yrs. of experience with user experience design, wireframing, and knowledge of frontend architecture
- 4+ yrs. of experience consuming and developing REST APIs, including use of REST clients such as Postman and Paw
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically distributed team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Fast-paced, Flexible, Learning, and Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to work with leading organizations in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains across the world.
- Competitive pay package.
- Fully remote opportunity. Focus your creative energies on work rather than commute.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts to help you learn new technologies.
- Opportunity to work at regular working hours (IST) for work-life balance.
- Opportunities to travel to conferences/events to present your work, meet customers, and represent the company. This is subject to restoration of normalcy after the current pandemic ends.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer