This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be a React and Data Visualization Engineer for our flagship enterprise application, Syndeia. You will be working together with a team of highly qualified software architects and engineers at Intercax. Specifically, your role will include the following:
- Design user experience flows, wireframes, and UI prototypes based on user stories and customer feedback
- Contribute to frontend architecture and backend API needs, focusing on performance, scale, and user experience
- Integrate data from multiple microservices to create production quality data visualizations on a web-dashboard
- Plan, develop, and execute frontend UI tests
- Consume REST APIs and develop interactive mashups integrating multiple visualizations, such as tables, charts, trees, and graphs (nodes/edges). This includes both static and dynamic visualizations, including live streams
- Work with customers via our help desk to resolve technical issues
- Represent the company at international conferences/workshops to showcase our product
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience Design, Information Systems, or related streams from a reputed university.
- 4+ yrs. of experience with JS visualization libraries such as D3, Cytoscape, and Plotly
- 4+ yrs. of experience with ReactJS, Webpack, Material-UI, Redux
- 4+ yrs. of experience with any JS/TS unit testing frameworks, such as Jest, Mocha, and Jasmine
- 3+ yrs. of experience building production-ready web-frontends for products and services. Experience with user experience design, wireframing, and knowledge of frontend architecture
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented, and geographically distributed team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Who are we?
Intercax Technologies Pvt. Ltd. based in Pune, India is a subsidiary of Intercax LLC based in Atlanta, USA. Intercax is a pioneer and global innovator in model-based systems engineering (MBSE/MBE). Our flagship product Syndeia integrates models in multiple engineering disciplines—systems, mechanical, electrical, software, manufacturing, and operations—to build an open and smart digital thread. Our products are used by customers in various industrial sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, energy, IoT and healthcare. We are a fast-moving, high-performing, close-knit, and geographically distributed team of software developers and application engineers.
This is a fully remote position open to candidates anywhere in India. Candidates must be self-driven, disciplined, professional, and be able to manage their time and tasks. Daily interaction with other team members in India and US will be via voice and video conferencing.
Fast-paced, Flexible, Learning, and Customer-Focused Environment
- Opportunity to work with top-tier customers across the world in aerospace, automotive, transportation, healthcare, IoT, and other domains.
- Competitive pay package.
- Work on cutting-edge web technologies and build your skills. Learn more in a month than you may have in a year.
- Fully remote opportunity. Focus your creative energies on work rather than commute.
- Fast-paced environment with a global team of experts to help you learn new technologies.
- Opportunity to work at regular working hours (IST) for work-life balance.
- Opportunities to represent the company at international conferences/workshops and demonstrate products
- Join-in bonus if you are selected and join within July-Aug 2021
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer