Posted by Aravind Holla (@aravindbh)
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- 3+ year’s professional development experience
- Have published/release at least two original Android apps.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON using Volley or retrofit.
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of features of Firebase.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Good knowledge of local database in android.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer