Posted by Intellve Solutions
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Build & maintain a Design System to ensure consistency across multiple platforms.
• Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and designs effectively.
• Creating, evaluating, and modifying prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
• Develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Produce specifications describing user needs and internal structures for product in development.
• Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
• University or college diploma in graphic and multi-media design or a relevant work experience
• 5 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Portfolio to showcase your past work (professional or personal) and process.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking.
Good to Have:-
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
• Experience with User Testing and Usability Testing
• Ability to use data dashboards like Google Analytics, Mix Panel, Amplitude etc. to measure design funnels and engagement.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer