Posted by Intellve Solutions
• Should be able to research, design Code Maintenance Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Integration Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Development Process from scratch.
• Should be able to research, design Continuous Delivery Process from scratch.
• Should be worked on Install Shield for creating Instable.
• In-depth understanding of principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies.
• Experienced in Windows, Linux environment. Good knowledge and understanding of database and application servers’ administration in a global production environment.
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on Windows and Linux Server Deployment
• Should have good understand and Knowledge on application hosting on Windows IIS
• Experienced in Visual SVN, Gitlab CI and Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD. Mostly with product developed using Dot net technology.
• Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source code management client tools like Git Bash, GitHub, Git Lab.
• Experience in using MAVEN/ANT/Bamboo as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts.
• Knowledge of using Routed Protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS and Connect directly.
• Experienced in deploying Database Changes to Oracle, db2, MSSQL and MYSQL databases.
• Having work experience in support of multi-platform like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Ubuntu.
• Managed multiple environments for both production and non-production where primary objectives included automation, build out, integration and cost control.
• Expertise in trouble shooting the problems generated while building, deploying and production support.
• Good understanding of creating and managing the various development and build platforms and deployment strategies.
• Excellent Knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, Change & Release Management and ITIL process
• Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing, implementing and Post-production analysis of the projects.
• Good interaction with developers, managers, and team members to coordinate job tasks and strong commitment to work.
• Documented daily meetings, build reports, release notes and many other day-to-day documentation and status reports.
• Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive and analytic and leadership skills with teamwork work efficiently in both independent and teamwork environments.
• Enjoy working on all types of planned and unplanned issues/tasks.
• Implementing gitlab CI, gitlab, docker, maven ect.
• Should have knowledge on docker container which can be utilised in deployment process..
• Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
• Integrating various Version control tools, build tools, deployment methodologies (scripting) into Jenkins or (any other tool), create an end to end orchestration build cycles.
• Troubleshoot build issues, performance and generating metrics on master's performance along with jobs usage.
• Design develop build and packaging tools for continuous integration build and reporting. Automate the build and release cycles.
• Coordinate all build and release activities, ensure release processes is well documented, source control repositories including branching and tagging.
• Maintain product release process, including generating and delivering release packages, generate various metrics for tracking issues against releases and the means of tracking compatibility among products.
• Maintained and managed cloud & test environments and automation for QA, Product Management and Product Support
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer