SQL Database Developer
Posted by Intellve Solutions
• Development of high-quality database solutions.
• Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
• Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
• Research required data.
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
• Suggest new queries.
• Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
• Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
• Investigate exceptions about asset movements.
• Should understand operating system, relational database, concurrent computing, and client/server architecture and mobile environment.
• Should have excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Should have ability to excel in cross functional team environment
• Should have experience in Cross-Platforms (Unix/Windows) application testing environment
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Should have attention to detail, positive attitude under stress
• Design, plan, and develop programs to optimally extract, transform, and load data from data sources to the target systems. Expert level knowledge of T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Data Modeling, Views, and Functions.
• Maintain source code for database
• Efficient in writing optimized SQL queries.
• Develop SQL scripts, table, views, indexes, and complex queries.
• Design & maintain the existing databases and ensure their stability, reliability, security and performance.
• Coordinate with software developers, review (and modify the queries if required) and approve the SQL queries written by them for the production deployment.
• Strong knowledge in Database design, develop, test, implement, fine-tune, enhance and maintain new and existing databases.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer