This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
AWS Serverless Programmer using Python or NodeJS
Posted by HR (@intelliconnect)
About the job
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
The contract will be direct with our UK partner or with us in India whatever the candidate is comfortable with. The initial contract is for 3 months and is renewed based on a performance review by the client. Salary paid will be in GBP or INR with the location of working as 'Remote'
- Design, code, test and manage various applications primarily using AWS Serverless with Python or NodeJS
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products and solutions
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with a) AWS and b) Python Technologies or NodeJS
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Python or NodeJS
- AWS (Lambda, CloudWatch, API Gateway, IAM etc.)
- RDBMS (PostgreSQL ideally but any will do)
- Nice to have: AWS DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, CloudFormation/SAM templates, CloudFront, Cognito, ElasticSearch
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer