Android Developer for Intellicar
Posted by Albin CR (@albi)
About the role :
- Build and improve the mobile experiences for one of the world's fastest growing mobile app in travel.
- Quickly grasp concepts, problems and implement solutions with guidance.
- Unit test code for robustness, usability and reliability.
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology, product and experience.
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams in a global environment.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with backend development will be a plus.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in developing and testing apps on Android for large scale applications.
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems for one of the world's fastest-growing unicorns.
- Proficiency in Web Technologies will be a plus.
- Strong foundations in Java, OOPs, Design Patterns, Clean Code fundamentals.
- Good understanding of interactive application development paradigm.
- Passion to learn new things, solve challenging problems. libraries on Android.
- Ability to understand the dependent system/sub-systems and troubleshoot issues effectively. libraries on Android.
- Working knowledge with dagger, okhttp, retrofit, rxjava, butterknife, bolts, glide, espresso, mockito, powermock or equivalent libraries on Android.
- Good understanding agile methodologies, TDD and test automation. libraries on Android.
- Good understanding continuous integration and continuous delivery principles and related tool stack. libraries on Android
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer