Back end Engineer (Python, Node.JS,API, Distributed systems/Nosql)
Posted by Shajo Kalliath (@shajo123)
About Intellicar Telematics Pvt Ltd
Intellicar Telematics Private Limited is a vehicular telematics organization founded in 2015 with the vision of connecting businesses and customers to their vehicles in a meaningful way. We provide vehicle owners with the ability to connect and diagnose vehicles remotely in real-time. Our team consists of individuals with an in-depth knowledge and understanding in automotive engineering, driver analytics and information technology. By leveraging our expertise in the automotive domain, we have created solutions to reduce operational and maintenance costs of large fleets, and ensure safety at all times.
Enterprise Fleet Management, GPS Tracking
Remote engine diagnostics, Driver behavior & training
Technology Integration: GIS, GPS, GPRS, OBD, WEB, Accelerometer, RFID, On-board Storage.
Intellicar’s team of accomplished automotive Engineers, hardware manufacturers, Software Developers and Data Scientists have developed the best solutions to track vehicles and drivers, and ensure optimum performance, utilization and safety at all times.
We cater to the needs of our clients across various industries such as: Self drive cars, Taxi cab rentals, Taxi cab aggregators, Logistics, Driver training, Bike Rentals, Construction, ecommerce, armored trucks, Manufacturing, dealership and more.
Desired skills as a developer
- Education: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience with scalable distributed systems applications and building scalable multi-threaded server applications.
- Strong programming skills in Java or Python on Linux or a Unix based OS.
Who can quickly write Shell and Python scripts
- Demonstrate capabilities to write test scripts and programs
- Good understanding of HTTP, SQL, Databases
- Good understanding of Internet and how it works
- Create new features from scratch, enhance existing features and optimize existing functionality, from conception and design through testing and deployment.
- Work on projects that make our network more stable, faster, and secure.
- Work with our development QA and system QA teams to come up with regression tests that cover new changes to our software.
Desired skills for Storage and Database management systems
- Understanding of Distributed systems like Cassandra, Kafka
- Experience working with Oracle or MySQL
- Experience in database design and normalization.
- Create databases, tables, views
- Writing SQL queries and creating stored procedures and triggers
Desired skills for automating operations
- Maintain/enhance/develop test tools and automation frameworks.
- Scripting experience using Bash, Python/Perl.
- Benchmark various server metrics, across releases/hardware, to ensure quality and high performance.
- Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues / performance bottlenecks.
- Follow good QA methodology, including collaboration with development and support teams to successfully deploy new system components.
- Work with operations support to troubleshoot complex problems in our network for our customers.
Desired skills for UI development (good to have)
- Design and develop next-generation UI using latest technologies.
- Experience in Information Architecture, Data Visualization and UI prototyping is a plus.
- Help manage change to existing customer applications.
- Design and develop new customer-facing web applications in Java.
- Create a superb user experience focused on usability, performance, and robustness
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.