Electronics and Embedded Systems at Intellicar.
Posted by Albin CR (@albi)
About Intellicar Telematics Pvt Ltd
Intellicar Telematics Private Limited is a vehicular telematics organization founded in 2015 with the vision of connecting businesses and customers to their vehicles in a meaningful way. We provide vehicle owners with the ability to connect and diagnose vehicles remotely in real-time. Our team consists of individuals with an in-depth knowledge and understanding in automotive engineering, driver analytics and information technology. By leveraging our expertise in the automotive domain, we have created solutions to reduce operational and maintenance costs of large fleets, and ensure safety at all times.
Enterprise Fleet Management, GPS Tracking
Remote engine diagnostics, Driver behavior & training
Technology Integration: GIS, GPS, GPRS, OBD, WEB, Accelerometer, RFID, On-board Storage.
• Clear fundamentals of Analog and Digital Electronics.
• Knowledge of Full Hardware Design Life Cycle
• Knowledge of Circuit Simulation (PSPICE, NI Multisim, etc)
• Hand- On experience of HW designing rules, PCB Layout in Cadsoft Eagle/Altium Designer etc
• Should have knowledge & experience of designing & development of 8/16 bit Microcontroller based closed-loop control systems and Arduino Platform.
• Circuit building and Circuit analysis Skills
• Component Data Sheet analysis skills.
• Project Requirement Analysis
• Protocols:- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Serial interfaces(SPI, I2C, RS485, RS422, RS232)
• Hands on experience of utilizing test-equipments like DMM, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer, Function/Signal generator, Solder Station (SMD/DIP).
• Knowledge about Board Bring Up process.
• Testing (Integration testing, protocol/Driver testing, etc.)
• Experience in Embedded C programming, embedded system integration and can develop test cases for the same.
• Knowledge of IOT Open Source Programming / Development
• Candidate will be responsible for research & development of M2M/IoT products
• Candidate will be responsible for end to end embedded system integration.
Abilities on the following shall be of added advantage:
• Component Procurement
• Vendor Interaction
• Tools Management
• Estimation for an upcoming project
• Team management, Good Communication Skills, Pleasant Personality, Positive Attitude & Highly Creative
Key skills required:
A healthy knowledge of most of the following:
• Embedded C
• 8/16 bit Microcontrollers
• Atmel Studio/ Arduino IDE
• Schematic / PCB layout design in Cadsoft Eagle / Altium Designer (SMD/DIP)
• Hands on experience on Test-equipments and solder stations (SMD/DIP)
• M2M / IOT based development
• Must be B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Communications
• M.E./ M. Tech in Digital Communications or related Field would have added advantage.
• 2.0-– 4.0 yr of Experience
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.