Posted by Lata Patil
-Ability to focus and deliver proactively in a dynamic, multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
-Mastery of the Android SDK especially App’s service architecture and User experience. Design Apps for different versions of Android, different screen sizes and permission requirements.
-Should demonstrate knowledge and capabilities on how the App interacts with other devices/systems when using Bluetooth, Wifi (Wifi direct/point-to-point and Access point modes) and GPRS/3G interfaces.
-Should be able to design Apps seamlessly handling cases where there are connection interceptions to other interfaces/devices due to various reasons. Few examples of these scenarios are - Using the App in basement of a building or using App in a low signal area or using the App on a low bandwidth connection and using the App on a connection with interruptions.
-A good number of Apps will be used by internal teams for device fitments, operations, field testing and also be used by other partner organizations/suppliers. Should be able to develop quality Apps in 2/3 weeks’ time and quick and dirty Apps in 1 weeks’ time.
- Take ownership of the design, architecture and planning of the features to be implemented.
- Should possess capabilities to design and build beautiful user interfaces on Mobile. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application. - Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Understanding of Google Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Must have worked on robust UI applications.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer