This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Lata Patil (@latapatil1206)
- Education: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with scalable distributed systems applications and building scalable multi-threaded server applications.
- Hands-on & Strong coding and programming skills in Java, Scala, Python on Unix based environment.
- Hands-on & Strong understanding of HTTP, SQL queries, Database fundamentals and internals.
- Hands-on & Strong understanding of Internet and how it works
- Hands-on & Strong understanding and experience in creating new features from scratch, enhance existing features and optimize existing functionality, from conception to design & development through testing & deployment.
- Hands-on & Strong understanding of distributed systems like Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka.
- Develop servers and receivers that can accept hundreds of thousands of connections and data packets.
- Develop servers that can scale horizontally and process data at a very high rate.
- Work on projects that make our networks more stable, faster, and secure.
- Work with our development QA and system QA teams to come up with regression tests that cover new changes to our software
- Ideal candidate is a Computer Programmer, Developer and Coder rather than a team leader, technical lead or manager.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer