This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
.Net and Angular Developer (Remote)
Posted by Intelehealth Careers (@Intelehealth5)
Intelehealth is an international non-profit committed to improving access to primary health care in underserved regions of the world through its innovative technology platform. Intelehealth can be used by health organizations to set up high quality primary health care programs connecting patients in remote and rural communities to doctors. With head offices in India and the US, our current programs are based in India, Philippines and Syria.
We believe work should be meaningful as well as enriching. At Intelehealth, we’re taking on one of the world’s biggest development’s challenge-solving the health access gap for last mile populations. We believe in creating and maintaining an organizational culture, which is conducive for the incredible people who work with us.
If You want to make a real difference to the world, come and join Intelehealth. A non-profit NGO, working on Life Saving TeleMedication platform which will transform Healthcare in not just urban but even in the Most Remote Parts of India.
This is a remote position.
About the position:
We are looking for a Software Developer who would build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, create applications from scratch and configure existing systems. Also someone who can customize the web interface through its modular structure by developing a web application that communicates with a MySQL database over a REST-ful API.
· Participate in requirements analysis
· Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
· Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language.
· Test and deploy applications and system
· Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
· Design the overall architecture of the web application.
· Building reusable code and libraries for future use
· Responsible for end to end completion of code for a Rest API
· Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support·
· Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware and
· to improve overall function and performance
· Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security and metrics
· Revise, update, refactor and debug code
· Improve existing software
● Proven experience in .net development framework and understanding on Agile technology
● Working knowledge of ASP.NET framework, MVC, SQL Server 2012, Rest API, Java Script
● Experience working on cloud technologies like - AWS, Digital Ocean or other VPS providers
● Understanding of other operating systems- Linux/Unix.
Job Specific Skills:
● Proven track record of managing all aspects of SDLC
● Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
● Strong understand of Git, or other code versioning tools
● Proficient in SQL
● Experience working with OpenMRS or similar open source technologies is highly preferred
● Data migration, transformation, and scripting: Experience with APIs
● Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, .Net Core Framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns(e.g.Model-View-Controller (MVC))
● Strong knowledge of .NET Technologies such as Dot Net core - version 2.0/version 3.0/version4.0, C# Visual Basic .NET and HTML5/CSS3
● Experience working in an Agile environment is desired● 4+ years of software development
● Proven work experience in Software development
- Five days work week
- Family Health Insurance (with Covid Cover)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses as required
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer