This post is from integratedtalent.co.uk, which may or may not be affiliated with concirrus.com
Concirrus is at the forefront of digital transformation in the specialty and automotive insurance markets.
Our talented team worked closely with the insurance community to create Quest. Quest is our expertly designed, intuitive, cloud-based digital underwriting platform built upon cutting edge technical architecture. Quest helps the insurance market seamlessly combine complex datasets, and using AI and machine learning, the platform analyses the data to provide insights to transform the way that underwriters select and price risk.
We believe that the key to delivering state-of-the-art insurance in today’s connected world is data, and we’re continuously evaluating datasets that will add value to our clients.
Concirrus doesn’t just want to see the insurance market survive, we believe that with the right tools, the industry could thrive. Customers rely on our team to deliver:
- Class leading datasets to enhance their understanding of real-time risk
- Streamlined data analysis and automated processes
- Cutting edge risk models driven by the latest developments in AI and machine learning to deliver greater efficiencies
- Transparent insights into the behaviours that correlate to claims
- The latest innovations in technology to help them succeed
- All delivered through beautifully designed web applications
Our product suite does the heavy lifting so that our clients can focus their expertise on innovative risk management and pricing.
We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, art collectors and investors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and this suits the way we work.
With backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and a passionate and driven team based in London and Delhi NCR, we’re looking for exceptional people excited by our vision to help us make it happen.
We are currently seeking a Senior Frontend Web Developer to join our rapidly expanding Noida based team.
Developing market leading products that solve real problems for our customers is at the heart of everything we do. Working within our Engineering team, you’ll be responsible for crafting high quality user interfaces, taking high fidelity designs and turning them into beautiful software.
Effective communication of your ideas is essential as you'll be interacting with stakeholders throughout the business. You'll need to be able to articulate complex technical details clearly and concisely using non-technical terms.
This role is full of opportunity to innovate, design and create in a fast-paced environment where our focus is functional output and customer value, whilst maintaining a high level of quality within the software that we create.
You should be a well-versed frontend developer, with a keen eye for design and attention to detail.
With a strong commercial background in web application development, you will understand development best practices and strive to build both beautiful interfaces and beautiful code.
You are an effective communicator with an inquisitive nature and logical mindset. Working with fellow developers, designers and business analysts, you will help shape our product within an agile working environment.
The ability to take initiative is key; at Concirrus you will never be micro-managed as we believe that freedom breeds innovation and productivity. Asking questions is considered a strength and we hold each other accountable to the highest standards.
Working closely with the Product team in order to produce high quality outputs that deliver customer value.
- Taking high fidelity UI designs and user stories from designers and product owners, and crafting them into working software.
- Improving overall system quality by identifying issues and common patterns as well as contributing to our standard operating procedures.
- Taking ownership and pride over the software you develop, attention to detail is key, ensuring support and continuous improvements to delivered software.
- Bringing knowledge of the latest frontend technologies to keep Concirrus at the forefront of technological advancement.
- Following the secure software development lifecycle.
- Collaborating with the wider team, sharing ideas, knowledge and technical designs.
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
- Active involvement in the Agile process and Release process.
- Providing written knowledge transfer material.
- 2+ years commercial web development experience.
- Understanding and hands on experience of responsive design frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Material UI, and Foundation.
- Experience working with Web Services / APIs (REST/SOAP).
- Knowledge of component driven Front End development.
- Experience using graphing technologies e.g. HighCharts, D3, and Plotly.
- Familiarity with JS build systems e.g. Webpack, Gulp, and npm.
- Ability to identify and adopt new technologies to increase efficiency.
- Results oriented and able to complete tasks on deadline with minimum supervision.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
Nice to have:
- Familiar/hands on with ES6.
- Knowledge of the Java stack (Spring, Apache libraries and common frameworks).
- Insurance domain knowledge.
- Use of tools e.g. Figma, Jira, and Confluence.
- Understanding of database technologies e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, and Cassandra.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks…
- Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- Quarterly employee growth review to encourage personal growth.
- Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Private medical insurance (including dependents).
- Learning & Development fund for all employees.
- 18+ days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Spacious, modern offices, easily accessible through the Metro.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer