This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Java Developer
Posted by Karen Chapman
We are working on a selection of exciting projects including an Internet of Things platform. Working closely with a growing team in India and our colleagues in London you will be involved in supplying disruptive technology solutions to a range of industries.
Joining a growing team in the Delhi NCR office the right candidates will be able to take leadership of key areas within the development of these disruptive systems. We are looking for developers with enough experience to contribute to all steps of the development process.
The important skills:
- 4 + years of solid commercial development experience in Java
- Knowledge of the Java stack – Spring, Apache libraries and common open source frameworks
- REST, API design & micro-services
- Strong understanding of Linux distributions
- Security aware at all stages of the development process
- Comprehensive automated testing experience, continuous integration
- Able to adopt and understand new technologies and utilise them efficiently
- Passionate about code quality and readability
The skills we’re also interested in:
- Distributed cloud based systems, services and architecture, AWS & cloud platforms
- M2M experience
- NoSQL experience, columnar/document databases
- Data mining experience
- API integration experience
The Concirrus culture:
- We’re proud to be a ‘red tape’ free work environment, there is no strict hierarchy and everyone is encouraged to express their ideas for the benefit of the projects.
- The Concirrus India office is in Delhi and we don't record what time people start and finish as life it too short to micro manage. Working hours are flexible with results being our primary metric.
- Flexibility to work from home means you won’t always have to fight with the traffic when you and your team don’t need to be in the same location.
- We try and keep work-life relaxed and will often meet up outside of work for parties or social gatherings. It’s good to connect over more than only the project and deliveries of software.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer