This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Biju George (@biger)
We are a dynamic start-up organisation changing the landscape of security segment in India one customer at a time.
We offer our customers a hardware free , zero configuration, self-service style, fully redundant, Security-as-a-Service solution that can be deployed in minutes and scaled instantly as per customer requirement, whether it is giving their remote mobile employees a secure access to enterprise apps or helping them control their bandwidth and web access costs and making their employees compliant.
The idea of Security-as-a-Service offering world class enterprise level security through a scalable and flexible model of cloud delivery was born from the team’s innate desire to make the lives of their customers easy and make security simple.
Working at InstaSafe is more than just a job. It is an opportunity to find solutions to hard problems. It's about innovating the next generation of cybersecurity. So, if you have a knack for solving deep technological problems and creating new products, we would love to talk to you.
At InstaSafe, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our team, our products and our community. InstaSafe is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative employer.
We are looking for a full time who can gear up to be a full stack developer; one who knows/willing to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the interaction elements of the application.
Here’s about your roles and responsibilities when you join us
You would be,
- Designing and developing robust APIs and services for the application
- Involved in managing the interchange of data between the server and front end
- Building reusable code components
- Optimization of the application for performance and scalability
What we expect you to know,
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in CS
- 3+ years experience developing high-performance, high-availability, distributed systems
- Strong understanding of threads, synchronization, concurrent programming
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technologies/Tools: Java, Go, Python, Thrift, Spring, Vert.x, Netty, k8s, Redis, Cassandra/MongoDB, Zookeeper, Kafka, Hadoop, Envoy, gRPC, istio, Splunk, Git, Jenkins, Docker, S3,
- Authentication standards and protocols (OAuth2, OpenID Connect)
- Hands on experience in developing scalable and robust RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of containers/virtualization, load balancing, networking, and security.
Any degree in Computer Science stream is what we are looking for and marks doesn’t really count for us. We count on your logical thinking and attitude towards learning new things. Not to forget cultural fit is one thing we emphasize on.
Please note that we are looking for an immediate joining.
What you gain
- An exciting and chilled out work environment
- Open and transparent work culture
- Fast paced, get things done type of startup culture
- Health plan and great salary
- Opportunity to wear as many hats you can
If you feel this is what you have been looking for, drop in your cover letter describing what made you feel you are a good fit for this role. Any links that prove your passion for coding would be a boost for your application.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer