This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are looking for a skilled React.js developer to work with our front-end development team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as NextJs, Mobx and Webpack.
You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Ultimately, a top-class react.js developer should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
• Work with product team and graphic designers
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it Required
• Preferably experienced with HTML, CSS, Node.js and MERN stack
• Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
• Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux/Mobx, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and remote deployment tools
• An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle Preferred Qualifications:
• At least 1 year of experience working as a frontend developer skilled with React or MERN stack.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer