Inolyst a niche player in the intellectual property domain is pivoting to a software company with a vision to simplify the "legal domain" globally.
We are looking for an experienced full stack web developer, who would lead our software product development initiatives. As part of a small team, you’ll be involved in the entire product lifecycle from conception to prototyping to development to launch. We are looking for people who have good experience in developing complex web apps, and are willing to lead a small team of coders.
What will you be involved in
- building web based solutions for the legal domain.
- leading the technology development and take on the full responsibility for the application.
- testing the products and improving them based on market feedback.
- leading a team of young, fresh developers to deliver these products.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- 2+ years of relevant experience (college projects are not counted).
- Have developed web applications (provide links to completed projects).
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, NoSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- A good understanding of scalability.
- Do not copy paste your resume.
- Only send your linkedin profile, github/ bitbucket profile, and link to your portfolio of work.
- If you have less than 2 years of experience, your application will be rejected.