Who You Are
- Has 1-5 years of experience of working in a Full-Stack developer capacity
- Thinking is not constrained by technology stacks. Is open to learn and move to new technology stacks with relative ease.
- Capable of quickly understanding the existing Architecture and Code Practices
- Is not afraid to deep-dive into the legacy code base and refactor, improve upon the existing implementations.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a knack for working in high-paced environment
- Has a product mindset and is able to think beyond the product specs considering the larger implications, both technical and user-facing
- Proactive in communication, is able to take ownership of products’ delivery and performance
- Is an active learner and takes interest in grooming the team on latest technologies.
What You'll Need
- 1-5 years of experience of developing Frontend and Backend systems with mastery in at-least one of them
- Strong CS fundamentals - algorithms, data structures and systems design
- Familiarity with each layer of SDLC, mastery in a few and a genuine interest in all software technologies
- Experience in both Frontend and Backend languages and frameworks like PHP, Python, NodeJS, ReactJS, AngularJS etc
- Experience with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc
- Good understanding of In-Memory DBs like Redis and concepts like Job Scheduling.
- Working knowledge of AWS or any other cloud service
Good To have
- Startup Experience
- Prior Experience in building products of significant size & complexity. You would be responsible for independently writing production level code for entire modules such as in-house CMS, personalisation/recommendation systems, user segmentation, search result ranking, chatbot etc
- A strong presence on developer websites like GitHub and StackOverflow
- Work on and own end to end development of new features.
- Actively participate in feature discussions with stakeholders from multiple teams within the organisation
- Work with UI/UX designers and ensure the technical feasibility
- Continuously monitor delivered features for correctness and performance
- Reviewing code of other team members and suggest/make changes to keep code as modular and reusable as possible
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.