we are looking for an experienced Tech Lead to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the big picture and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
Approve final product before launch
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in product companies
- Experience in software development and coding in multiple languages
- Experience in both frontend and backend development with mastery in one of them
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Raghunanda R (@rraghunanda)
Apply for this position
Login with Twitter or Google to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Become a better programmer. Join Geekskool for free
- Are you a programmer looking for a foothold in tech startups?
- Are you a professional who wants to make a career change to programming?
- Do you feel you’re comfortable with code and need just a little nudge to become the talent that startups are looking for?
Join Geekskool's 3 month intensive hands-on course on the skills needed to make it in the world of startups. Work on projects that interest you, with experts in the technology industry volunteering as mentors. And did we mention it’s FREE?