This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Celine
Inkle https://hasjob.co/inkle.io/gyolq , Bangalore · inkle.io · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining web applications
- Define system design and functionality to be implemented and design for scale and readability.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Working with cross-functional teams to identify and solve problems
- To emulate the customer intent and solve for their painpoints by developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and web designers to improve usability.
- Providing website maintenance and enhancements.
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of proven experience as a front end engineer. Experience working in a high growth startup is an added bonus
- Proactively reach out to reporting managers and taking initiative with implementing new features and solve issues.
- Analytical mindset with problem solving skills and keen eye for details
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and rapid changes in design/ techology.
- Efficient communication and leadership skills and willingness to work in a team. Must be able to inspire and mentor other developers in the team.
- Above all willingness to continuously learn and keep improving.
Email this Share on WhatsApp Tweet this Share on Facebook
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer