This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Infratab is an internet - of - things company providing a Freshness monitoring solution which helps in efficiently handling food and pharmaceutical supply chains. We assist in ensuring consistent freshness guarantees and enforcing great customer experiences for brand owners.
We at Infratab are aiming to lead the creation and universal adoption of both the language and the tools for managing the condition and freshness of perishables in real-time.
Our solutions include smart sensors, windows, ios, and Android apps, and cloud services for handling temperature sensitive products.
* Experience in end-to-end user testing for minimum 1-2 yrs.
* Have prior experience with manual testing in web and Android applications.
* Logging bugs, detailed test reports, screenshots, and videos in the bug tracker during pre-release and post-release testing for our 5 applications.
* Setting up end-to-end test environments with our sensors and readers while conducting end-user testing on mobile & web apps.
* User & usability testing on the design prototypes being passed to the development team.
* Well versed with Agile testing methodologies.
* Opportunity to define, design, tool and implement entire Automated testing using Selenium/TestNG/Appium/Autonomq or any other tool of choice
* Ability to stick to deadlines.
* Manage regular exploratory testing campaigns by employing a large number of short-term remote testers.
* Ability to operate in whitespaces where ambiguity or lack of knowledge might be imminent in tackling problems. In short, love the entire startup experience.
* Should have excellent manual testing skills.
* Good knowledge in automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
* Should have good written & communications skills to write the test cases and documentation.
* Good Analytical skill, Proactive, Capability of thinking through a scenario.
* Knowledge in mobile automation testing using Appium is a plus point.
* Flexible working hours
* Unlimited coffee and cookies!
* Health Insurance
* Weekly Team Lunches
* Monthly Karaoke nights
* Regular Friday evening events
* Games aplenty - Foosball/Snooker
* Regular team outings and trips to places far far away
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer