This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Infratab is an Internet-of-Things company providing a quality monitoring solution for food & pharmaceutical supply chains.
Our purpose at Infratab is ambitious yet simple: to measure Freshness and provide our customers tools to make better decisions about their inventory.
Our Freshtime suite of Sensors, Software & Analytics together help our customers in making better decisions in efficiently handling their perishables supply chains to reduce food spoilage, protect and improve their brand's identity.
This role is part of our Product Engineering team.
As a Data engineer, your job will be to architect, develop and maintain our data processsing pipelines which forms the core of Infratab's offerings.
- building and evolving our data models to better map our evolving business requirements
- developing systems for cleaning our raw sensor data
- building and managing our data processing pipelines using workflow managers
- creating and maintaining our data validation and testing frameworks
- improve our ETL processes
You will contribute both to the definition of the data architecture and to its actual implementation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are very necessary
- Should have experience of minimum 1 year in any job role that has provided clear exposure to the role we mentioned here
- Alternatively should have an experience of minimum 2 years in designing, developing and maintaining server side components in production systems
- Should have good exposure to database design & SQL scripting
- Proficiency in Python
- Should have experience in debugging
- Should be able to manage automated testing
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, keep feedback loops short, and deliver on time
- Prior experience working in a product development start-up is an added bonus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer