This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Infratab is an Internet-of -Things company providing a Freshness monitoring solution which helps in efficiently handling food and pharmaceutical supply chains. We assist in ensuring consistent freshness guarantees and enforcing great customer experiences for brand owners.
We at Infratab are aiming to lead the creation and universal adoption of both the language and the tools for managing the condition and freshness of perishables in real-time.
Our solutions include smart sensors, windows, ios and android apps and cloud services for handling temperature sensitive products.
We are looking for an HR Manager who will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues, your duties will involve all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes within our Indian team based out of Bangalore. These include, but not limited to, recruitment, onboarding, leave tracking, payroll & employee benefits management, performance & talent management.
This is a very vital position for the growth of our budding small team in India.
As a HR Manager, you will also be responsible for drawing budgets, book-keeping, liaising with various stakeholders to ensure timely regulatory compliances and oversee financial & administrative best practices within our Indian company.
This position reports directly to the CEO's office in California.
- Prior demonstrable work experience either as a HR generalist or across multiple HR job functions
- MBA or any other degree in Human Resources related field is preferable
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of HR systems, databases and software tools
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Should have read this job description carefully and include at least 3 suggestions to improve this listing in the cover letter
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Well versed in the Regulatory compliances landscape & labour laws
- Strong organizational, critical thinking & conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
- Health Insurance
- Weekly Team Lunches
- Regular Friday evening events
- Games aplenty - Foosball/TT
- Regular team outings and trips to places far far away
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer