Sr Business Systems Analyst
Posted by Linganathan Senthil Kumaran (@senthilkumaranlinganathan)
The preferred candidate will have a solid work history of delivering superior business analysis and consulting services with notable experience in the healthcare industry. The candidate should be capable of seeing ideas from concept through to implementation and applying a formal business analysis methodology based on industry best practices to accomplish the task. The position requires an individual with exceptional communications skills (verbal and written), superior facilitation and presentation skills, and highly accomplished personal organizational and management abilities.
• Understanding the goals and business needs of an organization and recommending potential solutions
• Analyzing the impact of change across the organization
• Specifying, analyzing , synthesizing business, stakeholder, functional, and non-functional requirements
• Discovering, documenting and improving business processes at varying levels of detail, both graphically and with text
• Documenting business analysis artifacts using business analysis software tool
• Leading cross-functional meetings to elicit requirements from subject matter experts to determine potential conflicts/other requirements that may exist in other areas.
• Facilitating requirements workshop with over 10 participants
• Facilitating focused group discussions to elicit requirements involving 5-8 participants
• Communicating and representing requirements to stakeholders throughout solution development
• Evaluating the value being delivered by new and existing solutions
• Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other team members.
• Coaches, motivates and guides team members.
• Utilizes best practice processes around work assignments, project management, and quality of output while maximizing overall team performance.
• Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
• Creates business process flow charts for customer and technical review.
• Apply BABOK and industry best practices to work related to requirements and business analysis.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer