This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. UI Developer
Posted by kritika agarwal (@kritikaagar)
Optiv Inc. Innovation & Custom Engineering (ICE) team is seeking a Senior UI engineer to build next generation products for us.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to do feature development using innovative technologies, for a large application domain, working in cross-team and cross-geo environment. Since its a path defining product for the cyber security, we will be using all the latest cutting edge technologies to build this futuristic product for Optiv Inc.
We are looking for a talented Web UI developer with at least 4 years of hands on experience in developing web-based components and UI for highly scalable applications.
- Be part of a mid-sized, high-performing, agile development team which is growing with new members
- Work in collaboration with quality assurance, user experience, Dev-ops and other cross-functional teams
- Provide solutions for complex architectural and technical problems, propagate these solutions to other teams in the upgrade area
- Develop high-quality code and adhere to the Optiv processes for product quality and participate in design and code reviews
- Provide estimates and plan deliveries in conjunction with the Hiring Manager
- BTech / MTech Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A 4+ years of hands on software engineering experience
- Strong algorithmic, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong background in object-oriented design and programming, design patterns
- Expert in ReactJs & Redux
- Thorough knowledge on ES2015
- Strong background in visual design, CSS/SASS/SCSS/Less & HTML5
- Exposure to building highly scalable Single Page Applications
- Exposure to security and secure programming practices
- Strong exposure to NodeJSin a Linux environment
- Experience with Webpack / GulP / Grunt
- Ability to work without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Good grasp on usability and interaction design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluent English
- Any open source contributions is a huge plus
- Exposure to revision management tools like SVN, GIT etc.
Nice to Have
- Demonstrated experience in TDD and unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, Chai/Mocha, Enzymeetc.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer