This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Minimum 1-2 years of Software testing experience, including automation scripting exposure and trained using selenium along with test planning and test cases design
Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Sound communication, Great analytical and strong interpersonal skill with full of confidence
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux/MAC/Oracle & defect management tools like JIRA, QC etc..
- End To End test cycle exposure such as Integration/Functional/System/Regression using Selenium along with root cause analysis.
- Also exposed with different SDLC Models and testing/validation methodologies.
- Work independently within agile environment
- Result oriented professional with track record of quick learning and development for system test team with endless passion for quality
- High motivation, energy, a commitment to knowledge sharing and mentoring.
Technical abilities- Knowledge or exposure of Security, Performance tools with Java Scripting will be a big plus
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.