We are a Crypto firm with a cloud based setup for all of our services infrastructure. We runs these services on providers like Amazon, Digital Ocean and Mongo atlas, and dedicated hardware in some cases. We are looking for a Linux System administrator with a passion for building, managing and running these systems in a smooth 24/7 uptime manner.
You must be able to spin up bare-metal Ubuntu and install/configure software with the needed level of redundancy to meet SLAs regarding uptime.
- 4+ years of experience with System administration.
- Experience with Ubuntu 16.04+
- Experience with AWS, Digital Ocean
- Experience with Mongo Atlas
- Experience with Uptimerobot, Datadog, AWS Cloudwatch monitoring
- Ability to help drive our decision making process for selecting hardware, cloud vs dedicated, network firewalls and other security, sizing hardware based on requirements.
- Ability to put together Failover / backup / disaster recovery systems as needed.
- Strong experience with command line Linux.
- Strong experience installing and managing software from libraries, packages or source code.
- Experience architecting and deploying highly scalable redundant systems.
- Experience troubleshooting and recovering systems that are exhibiting failures or errors.
Nice to have:
- Expertise with Docker
- Past experience running masternodes or block producers such as DASH, EOS or Zencash (Horizen)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer