We're looking for blockchain engineers who are skilled at (or can easily pick up) development of services that interact with various blockchain nodes and with the setup and maintenance of such nodes.
The blockchains we're interested in supporting are
- bitcoin, ethereum, tezos, decred, cardano and eos
We wish to develop basic node.js, python and/or golang services that implement the following for all of these blockchains
- API for mnemonic generation
- API for implementation of address generation based on deterministic HD wallets
- API for implementation of address balance check
- API for implementation of send money to another address
- Config files to control testnet vs mainnet behavior and so on.
We also need someone well versed in all of these blockchains to help with DevOps / System administration - standing up and maintaining nodes, block producers and other infrastructure typically needed to support these coins' networks.
We need someone with 30+ hours of availability every week, so please only apply if you have this availability.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer