We are a Cryptocurrency firm looking for a node.js / typescript developer
- who has a good understanding of architecture and design of highly scalable distributed systems.
- to help us build an infrastructure of backend scripts and services in the Cryptocurrency space.
- who can write reusable maintainable code, working with existing interfaces and objects, refactoring them as needed to build libraries
- who is fairly comfortable with Websockets, MongoDB and/or other Data stores for Machine learning data sets (S3, HDFS, Flat files, other) and being able to write code that populates these stores. No experience with Machine learning itself is needed.
- who has a good understanding of performance bottlenecks and writing highly scalable / reusable code
- who has a good understand of docker / kubernetes and can help build an automated quick deployment of a large number of node.js microservices
This has the potential to turn into a full-time job if things go well
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer