This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Product Engineer (Java)
Posted by Ragul
Primary Responsibilities:: Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic Implementation of security and data protection
Skills and Qualifications :-
Minimum of 8 years experience.
• Good Understanding of Java/J2EE programming language, Spring REST, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud , Microservices , NoSQL, Cassandra, couchbase, postgreSQL, Redis or any distributed cache stores, Kafka/spark
• Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance
• Hands on experience with dockers
• Hands on experience with cloud environments either AWS or Azure
• Able to do BDD or test driven development
• Hands on knowledge with test frameworks for automation
• Understands different major language paradigms (OOP/Functional)
• Knowledge of design patterns for REST application
• Can implement design patterns with guidance
• Understands CI and continuous delivery.
• Understands BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing
• Working knowledge of CI tools
Stock, Lunch, Cab
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer