If you love small teams that create outsize changes in our world. You’ll love Indee.
Indee helps the largest Hollywood studios and production companies test and promote their shows and movies securely before they release. We empower them to send copies of their unreleased films to focus group test audiences, the press, academy judges etc. and ensure that no one can leak it. Think of us as SSL for unreleased movies and TV shows. Our service is used by large & medium sized studios and Oscar award judges. Our clients include film companies from around the world including 20th Century Fox, IM Global, Reliance Entertainment and hundreds of productions like Hacksaw Ridge and Silence from 2017s Oscar Nominees.
We are funded and have a healthy burn rate.
Being filmmakers themselves, our audiences are very visual and value perfection. Quality is essential to achieving our vision. We build interfaces that are simple and inspire confidence, and we love to sweat the details. We have a deep analytics focus and data representation is a huge component of what we prioritize.
We are looking for a customer focused QA engineer who has the confidence and skills required to lead our product QA. A lot of responsibility is packaged into this position, so please don't apply as a fresher with no experience.
Ideal fit will be someone who:
- Can keep our customers’ usability as top priority
- Experience with Automated testing, REST API testing and Functional testing
- Can break things (who cannot love that?) and identify the bugs.
- Has uncompromising test quality with ridiculous attention to detail
- Have worked with Complex Product architecture with multiple components integration
- Is an expert at Black/white box testing, Usability testing, Incremental Integration testing, Load and Performance testing
- Have worked with JIRA
- Some experience with Scraping and Shell scripting would be an added advantage.
- We are performance driven and expect you to constantly monitor and make suggestions to improve our app's performance
- We follow extreme programming and ship to production multiple times a week, so automated testing is crucial
- You will also be managing the workflow of tickets preparing them for testing
- You are the developer’s buddy, work closely and ideate with them to ensure great UX.
- Testing and approving every app update before it goes live.
- Writing and automating all the test cases.
- We’d like to think of ourselves as humble masters of our own domains and would expect the same from you.
- Importantly, the testing team is responsible for constantly getting us the best biryani in town, so we hope you have finely honed taste buds.
- We endeavor never to hire idiots that will frustrate our work environment
- Constant supply of snacks, coffee, non-alcoholic beverages and the occasional evening (cough) "drinks"
- Any equipment you need, productivity shouldn't have a speed bump
- Fiber internet speeds
- We encourage training and will pay for travel and accommodation for conferences
- Paid online courses for your skill development
- You can conduct startup events
- NERF guns to shoot down any teammate who's being annoying
- You can wear anything you want. The only rule - you HAVE TO wear something!
- Several catered team lunches each month