Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Build features as per product roadmap and user feedback
2. Fix any issues that are discovered
3. Work on other components that augment the main code base
4. Optimize system performance
5. Look into servers and deployment activities
- Experience of full-stack development
- Proficient in at least one of these programming languages (Python,
- Used a web development framework before and understand database
connections, requests, responses, etc.
- Knowledge of the basics of HTML, CSS, and HTTP
- Comfortable using shell, git and Linux commands
- Knowledge of ReactJS, Flask or Django will be an advantage
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer