This post is from iima.ac.in, which may or may not be affiliated with precify.in
Precify is an Agri-Technology organization which help farmers in better farm level decision making. We do this by sharing insights and advisory about their field using Dynamic Farm-Level data about micro-climate, soil and plant parameters. The data is collected using On-Field installation of IOT Systems and further analysis of data using forecasting models and Decision Support Systems.
Precify is founded by IIM Ahmedabad Alumni with extensive experience with respect to developing and scaling up products and services for farmers.
- Lead the Software End-to-End Technology development (cloud architecture, Analytics and Mobile Applications, web based dashbords) to support the interaction of IOT systems with the outside world.
- Agile development of technology basis market feedback / Agronomic inputs
- Continuously evolve the technology to make it cost-effective and user-friendly.
- Analyse, research, recommend, and implement processes and systems.
Skills & Competencies
- Have strong background in full stack development
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Learning on the fly, experimenting, learning from failures, and sticking with what works
- Relishes and thrives in an unstructured environment.
- Knows how to set priorities and make things happen.
- Experience in agriculture industry would be a plus but not essential
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer