This post is from iima.ac.in, which may or may not be affiliated with precify.in
Precify is an Agri-Technology organization which help farmers in better farm level decision making. We do this by sharing insights and advisory about their field using Dynamic Farm-Level data about micro-climate, soil and plant parameters. The data is collected using On-Field installation of IOT Systems and further analysis of data using forecasting models and Decision Support Systems.
Precify is founded by IIM Ahmedabad Alumni with extensive experience with respect to developing and scaling up products and services for farmers.
We are looking for an embedded systems developer who is proficient in the field of hardware as well as software development for embedded devices. You main task will revolve around creating robust, reliable and cost-effective systems that can withstand the vagaries of harsh-environment of an open field.
- Electronic circuit design and hardware testing,
- Development of firmware
- Design of analogue and digital circuits for Solar Powered systems
- Take responsibility for the design and overall quality of the hardware
- Uphold hardware design standards and methodologies.
- Realization of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware solutions.
- Collaboration with other team members (business, Agronomy and technical) to agree system designs, interfaces and protocols etc.
- Bachelor’s / Masters degree in electrical engineering, information technology, or a comparable degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven design experience in industry
- Very good knowledge of embedded circuit development
- Excellent knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuit design.
- Hands on experience with the soldering iron for the creation of test circuits
- Knowledge of working with network technologies like RF, Lorawan, nB-IOT etc.
- Experience with microcontrollers (for example, MSP430, ARM Cortex, etc.)
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Able to support/debug system integration
- The Job will require travelling to rural areas for installation and testing of systems developed.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer