Full Stack Developers (Senior/Junior)
Posted by Lal Chandran (@lalchandran)
Do you believe that your data, is yours and only yours? Do you believe in a data sharing economy? We do, and we now invite you to join us, an exciting startUp based in Sweden in making this a reality.
iGrant.io is looking for exceptional programmers to join our journey in our quest to do things that matter to society. The iGrant.io platform is created out of a recognition that enabling trust and transparency between organizations and their consumers is a requisite for a fully working data sharing economy.
As a software developer, you will engage in all parts of the software development lifecycle from design, test, deployment and maintenance, all in a DevOps environment. We trust that you are a team player, familiar with DevOps principles and capable of working as part of an agile team. Through your studies and previous background in cloud software development, you have a thorough understanding of cloud technologies and a genuine interest to further develop to become a full stack developer.
- Develop and systemize cloud-native software and solutions as part of the development team, being a team player is fundamental.
- Experiment and use leading-edge technologies, components and methodologies for our solutions
- Contribute to a continuous improvement process and the ongoing development of a business-driven culture
- Develop competence in all technical domains
- Actively contribute in knowledge sharing and ensuring reuse within the team
- Contribute in defining and creating a go-get-it team culture, ways of working and environment
- Proven developer track record with minimum BE/B-Tech with at least 2 years experience in software development
- Development experience of applications and solutions in Linux Containers and Docker
- Development/operation experience in orchestration system like Kubernetes, Docker and OpenStack
- Development experience in messaging systems and/or REST API’s
- Good skills in multiple programming languages, such as Java and/or Go-Lang
- Fluent in modern SW development tools and methodologies, such as Git, Jenkins in a mobile first environment
- Passion for software development, ability to write clean code and willingness to learn new things
- Good collaboration and communication skills, a good business acumen is a plus
- Fluent in English
What we offer You?
- Develop yourself to a leading-edge cloud technology and DevOps professional
- Possibility to learn and develop in a truly international environment among cloud superstars
- Be part of an innovative startUp aiming to bring in trust and transparency to the Internet
Apply now or at the latest 12th November by sending your application
Situated within Kochi and associated with LCubed AB Sweden, LCubed India (Pvt) Ltd, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer