Senior Software Engineer (Python) / AI Startup / Hyderabad or Remote.
Posted by Satish V (@satishvut)
About Ignyte IQ
We are an early-stage technology startup building an AI-powered platform for automated business analysis. Our product automatically detects most important changes in business metrics and KPIs, finds causal explanations, and provides actionable business intelligence. Our machine learning algorithms detect anomalies, emerging trends, hidden patterns, and causal relationships in large and complex datasets.
Founded by an IIT Bombay alumni, our company culture emphasizes autonomy, individual responsibility, ownership, and integrity. If you are a tenacious problem solver, think from first principles, fast learner, and doesn’t shy away from challenges you are going fit right in!
* Develop backend software systems, data pipelines, microservices, and web services.
* Write clean, testable, and maintainable software code in Python.
* Use cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) to deploy, run and monitor applications.
* Test and improve the performance and scalability of our applications.
* Troubleshoot production issues.
* Collaborate with data scientists, front-end developers and other engineers to build new features.
Required Skills and Experience
* At least 5 years of experience as a backend engineer developing in Python. This should entail developing backend API services and design of modular software.
* Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms for writing efficient code, and design patterns.
* Use object-oriented concepts and advanced programming constructs to develop scalable and efficient code.
* Experience developing and deploying using cloud services such as AWS and Azure.
* Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Experience writing production-grade applications in python and good knowledge of software development practices.
* Exposure to document databases such as mongodb or ElasticSearch.
* Experience with data manipulation libraries such as pandas and analytical processing of data.
*Experience with orchestration tools such as airflow.
Please include "i.read.this" in your application so I know you read all the requirements.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.