- 2+ years in depth experience in Front-end design and development using modern web stack
- Expertise in writing semantic, modular front end code using HTML5, CSS3, and W3C coding practices a must.
- Ability to create and work with Responsive Web Design
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of users (internal and external), strong problem- solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Front End conceptualization, Designing, Wire-framing and UI design
- Work closely with UX, product managers, writers, and marketing to create an amazing user experiences for developers.
- Intuitive Design Solutions, with modern web stack technologies
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference. Provide front - end coding expertise, and be ready to make our customer products better for users.
- Note: The job title, description and role requirements for this position are subject to change without notice.
- Ideus Concepts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.