This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Location: Goa, India
Experience: 3-5 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as a senior-level Microsoft ASP.NET developer using extensive object-oriented design patterns and Web development tools
- Conduct reviews, analysis, and modification of programming systems according to program specifications.
- Participate in requirements definition and translate business specifications into user documentation and application features.
- Analyze, design, and develop Web-based applications
- Solve project-related problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Write technical documentation including use cases and design documents.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology field Engineering background ( Graduation in BE / BTech / MCA) is a pre-requisite
- Aggregate percentage of SSC / HSC or equivalent levels should be above 75%
- Hands on design and development experience in ASP.NET 3.5 or 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 4.0 and above, WCF, WEB API, entity framework and depth knowledge of .Net framework.
- Experience with MSSQL/SQL with proficiency in Stored Procedures
- Practical experience in all aspects of software development lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with UML, especially class & sequence diagram
- Proficient in object oriented programming (OOPS), design patterns
- Experience with AJAX User Controls and Master pages
- Familiar with software development lifecycle Agile
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010,2013,2014, 2015
- Experience in developing Web Services
Other Desired Skill:
- Strong in logical thinking/analysis Knowledge of SVN
- Knowledge of AD integration, SSO and integrations with SharePoint Server.
- Good verbal & communication skills
- Should manage client independently
- Should be able to work with delivery deadlines
- Should be able to understand client/business needs
- Strong analytically skills for effective problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accent or dialect will not be a constraint
- Ability to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment
- Work well with teams or in a team environment
Compensation: Best in the Industry
About Company: Ideus Concepts Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Ideus is a Design & Technology company offering products and services that differentiate and enhance the complete User and Business Experiences. Ideus, having its Design & Incubation Labs at Goa is founded on a passion for developing digital visual experiences through the combination of aesthetics and technology. Ideus competency addresses the needs of high-end information design involving visual and graphical displays of data.
At Ideus we believe in providing the complete user experience. We achieve a seamless combination of Design and Technology to bring into play impeccable user experience and culturally relevant solutions. From consultation through implementation, we help you grow your business by harnessing the wonderful potential of digital communication.
We are in the process of creating a world class and a powerful Innovation platform, which will help companies to drive innovation and engage their customers and employees. As a company working in the area of innovation, we work on innovative ways to make our software more intelligent and efficient for our end users. We are looking for people who are bubbling with new ideas and ready to take new challenges to achieve excellence.
The core team at IDEUS of young achievers, entrepreneurs, alumni of IIT Mumbai with a strong professional background. Multi-disciplined teams enable IDEUS to offer the holistic services of business strategy and design consultancy keeping the technology intact. IDEUS Principal Designers have been awarded by Microsoft Research with - Best Interface Design- award. We are a perfect blend of experienced strategists, technologists & extremely effective designers,
Healthcare: Medical and life insurance coverage for employee and their families.
Professional development: Sponsored opportunities for professional development, to master new skills and to grow into other roles
Workplace wellness programs: You can choose between a paid gym membership program, on-site yoga classes or health screenings
Retirement savings plans.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.