Digital Marketing Manager
Posted by Varsha Singh
Digital Marketing Manager
- To be part of a fast-growing start-up in B2B SaaS space.
Opportunity to learn directly by participating in key growth initiatives.
Chance to contribute, create impact at organizational level.
Practical learning on how start-ups/young organizations scale globally.
Part of experienced, well qualified team who are hungry to achieve great heights.What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Lead, manage and execute all digital marketing activities for the organization.
- Innovate, plan and implement multiple drip marketing campaigns simultaneously, define KPIs and achieve greater ROI.
- Take responsibility and initiate product marketing strategies by closely working with the leadership team.
- Build, train and handle a team along with setting up process and performance metrics.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 8+ years of Digital marketing experience – Must have managed top Digital Marketing mediums, channels, tools and techniques.
- Proven track record in achieving good ROI with B2B SaaS Products is a must – Should be more than 60% of overall work experience.
- Champion in Web analytics, and managing Integrated Marketing campaigns – A must.
- Great expertise in handling of various Digital tools, platforms and techniques – Google analytics, CRM, Social Media, SEO, Email marketing tools
- Must have strong working experience with End-to-end Marketing Integration tools like – Clever tap, Kissmetrics, Hubspot etc.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proven analytical ability to manage and derive insights from metrics/data generated from various marketing activities.
- Relevant MBA is a plus
- Experience with Video based marketing tools and techniques – Preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web related languages is a must
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer